*4 pork leg schnitzels
*50g plain flour
*Salt and pepper
*½ cup water
*200g Panko crumbs
*10 sage leaves, finely chopped
*¼ cup continental parsley, finely chopped
*¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
*Oil for shallow frying
Coleslaw, lemon wedges & fresh rocket
1. Flatten pork leg steaks with a meat mallet or rolling pin *you can ask your friendly butcher to do this for you (-:
2. Dust pork schnitzels with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
3. Dip each schnitzel into beaten egg and water.
4. Press schnitzel firmly into the combined crumbs, herbs and parmesan cheese.
5. Heat oil over a medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes and shallow fry each schnitzel until golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot with coleslaw, lemon wedges & fresh rocket