GIVE AWAY – SOBRASADA + recipe
Sobrasada (pronounced so-bra-sar-dah) is a popular Spanish delicacy. This soft spreadable chorizo is cured so therefore doesn’t require cooking. Its delicious flavours truly emerge when served warm or hot.
This Salumi Australia version is made with pork, paprika, salt and other spices. The texture is like a smooth, spreadable chorizo sausage.
HOW TO EAT:
If you’re trying it for the first time you can’t go wrong spreading it on heavily buttered toast.
I love grilling a traditional baguette or sourdough with butter to get it all golden toasty & then spreading that deliciousness all over it.
Try it on pizza. Crumbled onto soups. Stir through pasta or risotto. Use to flavour casseroles. Mix with goat cheese and serve with roasted vegetables.
AND WE’RE GIVING IT AWAY…
Yep. Giving it away. If you’ve been an online customer for a while then you’ll know that we do this from time to time. Just… give stuff away for free.
a) we love it so much & we want everybody to try it!
b) it’s easy to use in many delicious ways and we have a recipe & some serving suggestions for you to try.
Spread the love!
How to get your FREE Sobrasada
(1) Place an order online over $120 for Home Delivery or Click & Collect.
(2) Select a Home Delivery or Click & Collect date between Monday 20th July & Friday 24th July 2020.
Every online order over $120 being delivered or collected on any of the following dates will receive a FREE Sobrasada & Recipe Card FREE!
Monday – 20/07/20
Tuesday – 21/07/20
Wednesday – 22/07/20
Thursday – 23/07/20
Friday – 24/07/20
It’s too easy. No codes to remember – just place an online order and select one of the above dates 😀.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Order must be placed online for home delivery or click & collect.
2. Order must be delivered or collected between Monday 20th July 2020 to Friday 24th July 2020.
3. Regular online order T&Cs apply.
4. Orders must be over $120 to be eligible.
5. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.