Peach & Mustard Baked Ham Recipe
3 ingredients ham glaze recipe to impress your guests
- Billy’s ham on the bone
- jar Jamworks Golden Peach Jam (from Meat at Billy’s)
- half jar Newman’s Seeded Mustard (from Meat at Billy’s)
- juice of 1 lime
- pastry brush
- large roasting dish
- Prep your ham for glazing by removing the rind and scoring the fat.
- Mix the peach jam, mustard and lime juice together.
- Place your ham in a roasting dish & using a basting brush, brush the ham liberally with some the jam mixture. Add 1 or 2 cups of water to the base of the roasting dish.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 1-2 hours depending on the size of your ham. A 5kg ham will take approx 1.5 hours. A 10kg ham about 2 hours.
- Brush more glaze on every 25 minutes. Keep minimum 1 cup of water in the roasting dish at all times.
* Remember – the ham is already cooked, you’re simply warming it through and baking the glaze.