- This event has passed.
BILLY’S BARNYARD SHINDIG
April 21 at 9:00 am - 11:00 pm$245
Ticket purchase section located below Terms & Conditions:
WE’RE TAKING YOU TO THE FARM!
Billy & Farmer Tim invite you to join them …
Billy’s Barnyard Shindig … including showcase dinner in the Eggcettera Barn!
We know you care about where your produce comes from, so come and experience first hand a day in the life of Eggcettera Farm! Your hosts, Billy and Farmer Tim have a fun-filled and educational day planned, concluding with a magical dinner in the rustic Eggcettera barn. The theme is local, local, local!
All aboard the Billy’s Bus. We’ll meet at a central location & hit the road at 9am sharp. You’ll be whisked away on Billy’s Tour Bus with your MC – Peter, one half of the infamous #2BaldButchers. We’ll arrive at our destination, Eggcettera Farm, Talgai (near Allora) at around 11am, after travelling through the picturesque Scenic Rim.
Welcome to the Farm
Billy and Farmer Tim will be waiting to welcome you at the Eggcettera Farm gate. Time for a tasty treat and a cold one with Billy while you stretch your legs.
Next up is the Farm Tour. Learn about Farmer Tim’s passion for sustainable, ethical farming and how he puts that into practice. You’ll discover the where, why and how of your pecan fed pork, long paddock lamb, box gum goat, beer malt beef and pastured eggs. Traipse around the farm. Ask questions. Ask Tim and Billy anything you like. (Tim – where DID you get your braces?? Billy – is Peter really your Dad??) Here’s your opportunity to experience first-hand why we value our unique relationship with Tim and Eggcettera Farm.
This is thirsty work
This is going to be thirsty work and you can’t go to the country without visiting the local pub! Next up is a short bus ride back into town for a quick refreshing beverage with some of the locals. First round is on Billy!
Once you’ve quenched your thirst, we’ll head back to the farm for nibbles and more drinks on the lawn of the Eggcettera Farm homestead, where Tim has a few surprises planned.
And now for the main event …
Dust off your boots and head down to the barn for a fun filled evening of live entertainment, shenanigans and the star of the show … the Eggcettera Farm produce dinner. Joining us will be our great mates and fellow meat aficionados, The Barbecue Mafia and The Shank Brothers!
The dinner – the whole reason for the event. The stars of the show … whole pecan fed pork, long paddock lamb & box gum goat cooked over an open fire.
The remainder of the feast will be showcasing other locally sourced produce skillfully prepared by local catering company East Street Kitchen.
The drinks – Toowoomba crew, 4 Brothers Brewing utilise local produce to create interesting and unique flavour profiles in their beers. They’ll be giving us the run down on their favourites and best sellers. Wines will also be locally sourced.
The entertainment – Two of Brisbane’s finest, Dana Gehrman & Dave Orr will be setting the mood with their blues, roots & rock tunes. Reminiscent of late night whiskey bars, it’s about letting loose, feeling the groove & having a boogie.
Hear and Say – Bring your wallet and your generous nature as a charity auction will be held during dinner. It will be an awesome prize and all proceeds will be donated to Hear and Say. You’ll hear first hand from one of the local families, just how Hear and Say has helped and supported them.
All good Shindigs must come to an end. All aboard Billy’s Bus for the trip back to the big smoke. You’ll arrive back at your departure point by 11pm.
This is an over 18 event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing a ticket(s), attendees agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the Billy’s Barnyard Shindig event:
- 1. All attendees must be 18 years or older . Responsible service of alcohol will be enforced.
- 2. Farm appropriate, closed in footwear is essential. The weather will be cool/cold so warm clothing is advised.
- 3. Coach transport will depart from Meat at Billy’s HQ (Stafford) at 9am sharp and depart from Eggcettera Farm at 8.30pm. Should you not be on the coach and ready to depart at these times, you may be left behind. Meat at Billy’s and Eggcettera Farm will not be held liable if you are late and miss the departure times.
- 4. There is plenty of street parking available at Meat at Billy’s HQ. Please organise a designated driver or have a Plan B if you plan on having something to drink. Drink responsibly.
- 5. Attendance at Billy’s Barnyard Shindig involves risk, mostly obvious. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your other invited attendees. You agree we and Eggcettera Farm Pty Ltd will not be liable to you or your invited attendees for any personal injury you sustain. We may require you and your attendees to sign waivers on the day in order to participate.
- 6. Tickets may be cancelled and refunded up until 7th April. After that date, if we can resell your ticket(s) you will be issued a refund.
- 7. The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine. In the event of a weather event severe enough to warrant cancellation of the event, an alternative date will be scheduled in the future.
- 8. Ticket or e-ticket must be presented on the day of the event.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we’ll be in touch ASAP.