- This event has passed.
COOKING ON CHARCOAL CLASS
August 31 at 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$165.00
Ticket purchase selection is located below the Terms & Conditions
COOKING ON CHARCOAL CLASS – 31st August
IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING TASTE BETTER!
It seems most people are hesitant to cook on charcoal. Either they don’t know where to start or have had charcoal cooking disasters in the past. Sound familiar?
Charcoal cooking is Billy’s preferred method of cooking steaks and almost everything else – because… FLAVOUR!!!!!!!!!!
Billy says “There’s more flavour and more love when you cook with charcoal. It just makes everything taste better”!
Billy wants to show you how easy it really is. All you need is a few basic pointers and you’ll never look back. After this class you’ll be firing up your Weber at every opportunity and impressing everyone you cook for.
In this Cooking on Charcoal class we’ve limited numbers to ensure you get some real ‘hands-on’ experience. You’ll be cooking and have plenty of opportunity to observe and ask lots of questions.
Invite a mate to join you and have some Friday fun!
Your ticket includes:
- A small class with Billy as your teacher
- Getting Started – what equipment you need, tips & tricks, then light your class kettle
- Butchery demonstration – breaking down a saddle of lamb and boning out beef
- Cooking demonstration – one of our sponsor BBQ team members will be here to show you how it’s done – offset cooking method, reverse sear & more
- Hands-on learning with one Weber kettle per 2-3 people –watch, then put it into practise … cook your own lamb cutlets and reverse sear a steak
- Guest presenter – Chris from Barbecue Mafia will share his best tips
- Dinner – you cooked it, now it’s time to sit, relax and enjoy it!
- Drinks – beer and wine included
- A take home pack including: Billy’s choice of steak, meat rub, 2kg Black Nail Charcoal and some Meat at Billy’s merchandise.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing a ticket(s), attendees agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the Billy’s Cooking on Charcoal class:
- 1. All attendees must be 18 years or older . Responsible service of alcohol will be enforced.
- 2. Closed in footwear is essential.
- 3. Unfortunately we cannot cater for food intolerances or allergies.
- 4. There is plenty of street parking available at Meat at Billy’s HQ. Please organise a designated driver or have a Plan B if you plan on having something to drink. Drink responsibly.
- 5. Attendance at Billy’s Cooking on Charcoal class involves risk, mostly obvious. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your other invited attendees. You agree we will not be liable to you or your invited attendees for any personal injury you sustain.
- 6. Tickets may be cancelled and refunded up until seven days prior to the class. After that date, if we can resell your ticket(s) you will be issued a refund.
- 7. The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine. In the event of a weather event severe enough to warrant cancellation of the event, an alternative date will be scheduled in the future.
- 8. Ticket or e-ticket must be presented on the day of the event.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we’ll be in touch ASAP.