2 SIMPLE WAYS TO PLACE CHRISTMAS ORDERS
MAKING CHRISTMAS EASY
Let’s face it, sometimes Christmas can be a little stressful so we want to make it easy. Ordering from Meat at Billy’s is simple … check out your 2 simple options for placing Christmas orders:
ORDER ONLINE – For Delivery or Click and Collect (pick-up) from our Ashgrove store
ORDER VIA FORM (in store, via email or phone) – For Pick-up from either of our Ashgrove or Rosalie stores
Select the option that is best for you.
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EACH ORDER OPTION?
OPTION 1 – ORDER & PAY ONLINE (via our website):
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER:
1. GO TO MEATATBILLYS.COM.AU or CLICK HERE
* Click on the Christmas category (hover over Shop Online to view this category).
2. PERUSE & CHOOSE
* Select your Christmas goodies and add to your cart.
* Remember, this is a smaller selection of Christmas basics compared to our extensive in store Christmas Order form. If you would like to order from a great range of options, scroll down to learn more about how to place an In Person order.
3. CHECK OUT & SELECT DATE
* Once you have filled your Cart, head to the checkout and select either Delivery or Pick Up (Ashgrove store only):
(a) Delivery – Christmas orders can be placed online now, for delivery from Monday 3rd December to Monday 24th December (weekdays only). For weekday deliveries prior to this contact us at email@example.com.
(b) Pick up – Can only be collected from our Ashgrove store. (There is NO pick up option available for Rosalie.)
* Like all Meat at Billy’s online orders, payment is processed at the checkout.
5. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
* Relax and cross it off your to do list. Your Christmas Order has been placed! You an now leave the hard work up to the Meat at Billy’s Elves 🙂
OPTION 2 – ORDER VIA FORM
HOW TO PLACE ORDER VIA FORM:
1. DOWNLOAD your Christmas Order form (or use the one you may have received in store).
* This form is used to pre-order items that you will collect from Ashgrove or Rosalie stores on a date that is convenient for you.
* It details an extensive list of in-store options including various sizes, stuffings and marinades etc.
2. COMPLETE & RETURN
* Select your Christmas goodies and fill in the form including quantities, sizes stuffing types etc, where applicable.
* Orders via the Christmas Form can be placed 3 simple ways:
(a) In person – Take your form into the Ashgrove or Rosalie store and our butchers will complete your order in store.
(b) Email – Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Phone – Call Ashgrove (3366 2912) or Rosalie (3367 3888) to place your order
3. AWAIT CONFIRMATION NUMBER
* Once your order has been received, you will receive a confirmation Order Number which MUST be presented at the time of collecting your order. (This will make it much quicker for our butchers to find your order in amongst the many, many other orders we receive.)
* If you emailed OR phoned in your order, your confirmation Order Number will be emailed to you.
* If you placed your order in store, you will receive a duplicate copy of your order, which includes your Order Number. (HANDY TIP – use your phone to take a photo of your form so your Order Number is handy on pick up day.)
* If you do NOT receive confirmation of your Order Number within 24 hours of placing your order, please phone the relevant store or email email@example.com
* Payment in full is made when you Pick Up your order from the store you placed your order with.
5. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
* Relax and cross it off your to do list. Your Christmas Order has been placed! You can now leave the hard work up to the Meat at Billy’s Elves 🙂
REMEMBER – 2 Simple Ways to Order:
ANY QUESTIONS? As always, should you have any questions regarding your Christmas order options, quantity, size, available options etc you can get in touch via:
ASHGROVE | 07 3366 2912;
ROSALIE | 07 3367 3888; or
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org