2 Simple Ways to Place Christmas Orders
Making Christmas easy!
Let’s face it, sometimes Christmas can be a little stressful so we want to make it easy. Ordering from Meat at Billy’s is simple … check out your 2 simple options for placing Christmas orders:
(1) IN STORE ORDERS – For Pick-up from either of our Ashgrove or Rosalie stores; OR
(2) ONLINE ORDERS – For Delivery or Click and Collect (pick-up) from our Ashgrove store.
Keep reading to find out how each of these Christmas order options works and choose the one that works best for you!
(1) IN STORE ORDERS:
This option includes our widest selection of products and variations. It is ideal for those wanting a specific size turkey, other types of poultry (eg turduckens, duck, goose etc) and offers a variety of roasts with stuffing at no extra charge (sage, walnut, pancetta and pear or almond, cranberry and thyme).
HOW TO PLACE YOUR IN STORE ORDER:
1. DOWNLOAD your Christmas Order form (or use the one you may have received in store).
* This form is used to pre-order items that you will collect from Ashgrove or Rosalie stores, on a date that is convenient for you.
* It details an extensive list of in-store options including various sizes, stuffings and marinades etc.
2. COMPLETE & RETURN
* Select your Christmas goodies and fill in the form including quantities, sizes stuffing types etc, where applicable.
* In store Christmas orders can be placed 3 simple ways:
(a) Complete the form and email to email@example.com;
(b) Call Ashgrove (3366 2912) or Rosalie (3367 3888) to place your order;
(c) Take your form into either store and our butchers will complete your order.
3. AWAIT CONFIRMATION NUMBER
* Once your order has been received, you will receive a confirmation Order Number which MUST be presented at the time of collecting your order. (This will make it much quicker for our butchers to find your order in amongst the many, many other orders we receive.)
* If you emailed OR phoned in your order, your confirmation Order Number will be emailed to you.
* If you placed your order in store, you will receive a duplicate copy of your order, which includes your Order Number. (HANDY TIP – use your phone to take a photo of your form so your Order Number is handy on pick up day.)
* If you do NOT receive confirmation of your Order Number within 24 hours of placing your order, please phone the relevant store or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Payment in full is made when you pick up your order from the store you placed your order with.
5. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
* Relax and cross it off your to do list. Your Christmas Order has been placed! You can now leave the hard work up to the Meat at Billy’s Elves 🙂
(2) ONLINE ORDERS (via our website):
This option contains a smaller selection of items from our Christmas Order form. It is ideal for those wanting basic Christmas items (eg whole or half hams, an average size turkey or chicken, roasts with no stuffings) and wish to pay now without needing to discuss any details with one of our butchers.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER:
1.GO TO MEATATBILLYS.COM.AU or CLICK HERE
* Click on the Christmas category (hover over Shop Online to view this category).
2.PERUSE & CHOOSE
* Select your Christmas goodies and add to your cart.
* Remember, this is a smaller selection of Christmas basics compared to our extensive in store Christmas Order form. If you would like to order from a great range of options, scroll to the top to learn more about how to place an In Store order.
3.CHECK OUT & SELECT DATE
* Once you have filled your Cart, head to the checkout and select either Delivery or Click & Collect (pick up):
(a) Delivery – Christmas delivery dates include Monday 18th to Friday 22nd December. For weekday deliveries prior to this contact us at email@example.com.
(b) Click & Collect – pick ups can only be collected from our Ashgrove store. (There is no pick up option available for Rosalie.)
* Like all Meat at Billy’s online orders, payment is processed at the checkout.
5.PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
* Relax and cross it off your to do list. Your Christmas Order has been placed! You an now leave the hard work up to the Meat at Billy’s Elves 🙂
REMEMBER – 2 Simple Ways to Order:
⇐⇐ IN STORE
ANY QUESTIONS? As always, should you have any questions regarding your Christmas order options, quantity, size, available options etc you can get in touch via:
ASHGROVE | 07 3366 2912;
ROSALIE | 07 3367 3888; or