Weber Charcoal Basics Cooking Class
Ladies only. Guys need not apply.
Have our recent Cooking on Charcoal classes sparked your interest?
Have you been thinking ‘I reckon I could do that. I want to learn how to cook on charcoal!’?
Did you know you can create more than one meal from a simple cook?
Weber charcoal cooking is definitely NOT just for the blokes. There’s so much you can do over charcoal and the flavours you are rewarded with make it so worth it. There’s more flavour and more love when you cook with charcoal. It just makes everything taste better!
We’ve heard plenty of negatives too, when it comes to cooking on charcoal:
This charcoal class will show you the very basics required to get you started and give you the confidence to nail your very first cook. Once you’ve cooked on charcoal, it’s hard to stop! As Billy says “Cooking on charcoal just makes EVERYTHING taste better!”
It can be fun. It can be versatile. It can be absolutely delicious. Once you’ve learned the basics.
In this Charcoal Basics Cooking class we’ve limited numbers to ensure you get some real ‘hands-on’ experience. You’ll do the cooking and have plenty of opportunity to observe, learn and ask lots of questions.
Invite any friends that just LOVE to cook to join you for some Friday fun with nice drinks, great food and stellar company!
Friday 14th September, 2018 | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Meat at Billy’s HQ | 30 Wolverhampton Street STAFFORD
Your ticket includes:
- A small class taught by Brisbane BBQ team, Shank Sistas BBQ – the country’s first, all female BBQ competition team
- Getting Started – you’ll learn what equipment you need, time-saving tips & tricks and then you’ll light your own Weber
- We’ll cover cooking using indirect heat (ideal for cooking at a lower temperatures – good for roasts, ribs and larger pieces) and direct heat (grilling – good for lamb cutlets, pork cutlets, kebabs, sausages and vegetables). Then the pièce de résistance, reverse searing. Cooking using indirect heat and finishing with a final fiery blast … and coincidentally, the BEST way to cook steak! It’s the best of both worlds.
- Hands-on learning. You do the lighting and the cooking. One Weber kettle between 2 people.
- Time saving hacks – how to get more than one meal from a cook.
- Dinner – you cooked it, now it’s time to sit, relax and enjoy it!
- Drinks – A welcome drink, beer and wine included
- A take home pack including: Billy’s choice of steak, meat rub, 2kg Black Nail Charcoal and some exclusive Meat at Billy’s merchandise (RRP $56)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing a ticket(s), attendees agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the Weber Charcoal Basics Cooking class:
- 1. All attendees must be 18 years or older . Responsible service of alcohol will be enforced.
- 2. Closed in footwear is essential.
- 3. Unfortunately we cannot cater for food intolerances or allergies.
- 4. There is plenty of street parking available at Meat at Billy’s HQ. Please organise a designated driver or have a Plan B if you plan on having something to drink. Drink responsibly.
- 5. Attendance at Weber Charcoal Basics Cooking class involves risk, mostly obvious. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your other invited attendees. You agree we will not be liable to you or your invited attendees for any personal injury you sustain.
- 6. Tickets may be cancelled and refunded up until seven days prior to the class. After that date, if we can resell your ticket(s) you will be issued a refund.
- 7. The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine. In the event of a weather event severe enough to warrant cancellation of the event, an alternative date will be scheduled in the future.
- 8. Ticket or e-ticket must be presented on the day of the event.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email – email@example.com with your contact details and we’ll be in touch ASAP.